Basic communication skills - training for spokespersons
On October 25, 2022, the Judicial Academy organized a training in Niš for spokespersons under the title: "Basic communication skills - training for public relations".
Basic communication skills - training for spokespersons - Source: Judicial Academy
The training was attended by representatives of the courts from the territory of the Nis appeal.
The topics covered on this occasion were:
- Presentation of the program, lecturers and training objectives,
- Public performance, successful message delivery and promotion of courts,
- Verbal and non-verbal communication,
- Cooperation with the media i
- Use of the Internet for promotional purposes
The lecturers at this training were: Mirjana Golubović, head of the department for special knowledge and skills of the Judicial Academy, and Maja Ljubičanović, media advisor. of the Higher Public Prosecutor's Office in Belgrade.