The Judicial Academy is on February 28, 2022 in the auditorium Court of Appeal in Nis, organized training on "Minors as perpetrators of criminal acts and minors injured by criminal acts".
"Minors as perpetrators of criminal acts and minors injured by a criminal act" - Niš, 28.2.2022. - Source: Judicial Academy
The training was attended by judges from basic and higher courts from the territory of the Nis appeal.
The topics covered in this training were:
- Reasons for bringing a new one of the Act on juvenile offenders and protection of juveniles in criminal proceedings
- Substantive law in the Law on Juvenile Offenders and the Criminal Protection of Juveniles, the selection and imposition of criminal sanctions against minors
- Procedural provisions from the Law on Juvenile Offenders and Criminal Protection of Minors and their Application in Practice
- Certain problems in the application of the Law on juvenile offenders and the protection of juveniles in criminal proceedings
- The European Convention on Human Rights with reference to the concept of "Justice tailored to the child"
The lecturers at this training were:
- Nenad Vujić, director of the Judicial Academy;
- Dr. Milan Škulić, professor of the Law Faculty of the University of Belgrade and judge of the Constitutional Court;
- Dr. Dragan Obradović, judge of the High Court in Valjevo.