The Judicial Academy organizes trainings for judges within the scope of its legally assigned competences,
prosecutors, judicial and prosecutorial assistants and judicial and prosecutorial staff within the permanent training program.
The permanent training program of the Judicial Academy is adopted for each calendar year and includes
planned training program in the field of criminal, civil, labor, economic, administrative, misdemeanor
rights, rights of the European Union and human rights, with a special focus on current topics in the field
environmental law, domestic violence, children's rights, financial investigations, corruption and the like. Too,
the permanent training program also includes a wide range of training in the field of special knowledge and skills.
The Judicial Academy brings a special program in relation to the users of the initial training, which in addition
work program with a mentor, have a specifically defined training program in the form of seminars and workshops.
Judicial Academy in cooperation with the Chamber of Public Executors, the Chamber of Notaries Public and others
professional organizations creates and implements a special training program for judicial professions.
The Judicial Academy also implements a training program for mentors and lecturers engaged in
the trainings that it organizes and in order to better prepare the users of the initial training for the function of a judge i
- Permanent training program for 2022
- Permanent training program for 2021
- Continuous training program for 2020
- Continuous training program for 2019
- Continuous training program for 2018
special programs, trainings and exams
- Judicial profession training program for 2020
- Trainee training program
- Notary public training program
- Training program for public officials
- Entrance exam for judicial trainees
- Entrance exam for prosecutor trainees